- New user management UI
BCX has built a new user management system, which includes an interface that simplifies managing internal users, organizations, trade groups, and permissions.
- New crew management functionality
The Crew Management tool allows users to be assigned to a Crew Manager, who is typically a foreman who is responsible for inputting the time for laborers on site. Having a Crew restricts the foreman to only seeing the employees on site for whom they are inputting time. Foremen, PMs, PCs, and payroll managers can run reports by Crews. If there are any discrepancies with hours tracked, this function allows project and payroll managers to track down who input, or didn’t input, the data.
- Clone fittings
Being able to clone created fittings allows product administrators to take the geometric shape with the fabrication data, joints, materials, insulations, and formulas and create replicas. For example, a transition, which is a complex fitting can be cloned numerous times for different purposes. This function is similar to the MAKEPAT option found in the Command Line for installed windows-based CAM software. This will be a significant time saver for any users looking to add new or amended fittings to their product catalogues.
- API updates
- A new collection of API endpoints manages the mapping and integration of Revit content or other upstream modelling software for fabricating objects. These new endpoints allow for a company to configure the mapping between Revit’s database and the BCX database. This includes individual dimensions on fittings, the joints, materials, specifications, insulations, and the one-to-one mapping of the Revit content to BCX.
- New product/script endpoints for managing the integration into supported CAM softwares. With installed software, the scripts to configure or customize the fabrication process are built in old technology, on a single device. Moving the configuration of product scripts to a public API allows integration managers to customize the output and fabrication of their products in a new technology stack.
- Addition of order/adjustment endpoints for managing, adding, or removing additional labor, products, material weight, cost, and price. This grants users the ability to integrate cost, price, weight, and fabrication time and type from other packages or programatically.
You also might be interested in
By / Janko Roettgers, Protocol Everything went wrong for Daqri.[...]
Understanding Adopters Influential social theory says getting people to buy[...]
By / Jessica Kirby © Can Stock Photo / jirsak[...]
Posts by Tag
- BuildCentrix releases the next generation #mobile user #interface for its integrated shop & field #timecard. 5 years ago
- BuildCentrix is in San Francisco at the @AutodeskForge #Accelerator to leverage its #APIs to buildout next generati… http://t.co/zQIMJQfFyn 5 years ago
- PSF Mechanical: A Model of Efficiency - @PSFMechanical , Inc expands the use of @BuildCentrix #cloudsoftware… http://t.co/mgdcvnAtzu 5 years ago
- North Central Fabricators enhances costumer service by implementing the @BuildCentrix #onlineordering system. Custo… http://t.co/AmvHFejjaz 5 years ago