HOW WE OBTAIN PERSONAL DATAThe Service requires the collection and processing of your personal data, which is information about you or that identifies you. Subject to legal, contractual and technical requirements, you may choose not to provide BuildCentrix with certain data or request the deletion of certain data, which may impact the essential operation of the Service, including the Platform.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECTWe collect certain personal data when you begin using the Service. The following is a description of the personal data that we may collect, use and process in connection with the foregoing:
- your name (if provided), email address and user account log in information;
- job information, such as employee identification information, timecard information and manufacturing metrics;
- certain device tracking information, such as device details, navigational routes to certain features of the Platform and the length of time on a particular page; and
- answers to feedback surveys, newsletters, rating/comment requests, questionnaires and inquiry emails.
PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATAWe process your personal data for our legitimate business purposes. These uses include but are not limited to:
- providing the Service to you, including tailoring the Service to your business needs based on the data that you provide to BuildCentrix;
- understanding your needs and improving the quality of the Service, including providing customer support and feedback, analyzing functionality and technical issues and generating internal reports and data models that we use to improve the Service;
- contacting you for various reasons such as when providing customer support; and
- for contractual, legal, regulatory or audit obligations, including responding to requests from law enforcement or a government agency asserting lawful authority to obtain the data or where BuildCentrix has reasonable grounds to believe the data could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity, complying with a subpoena or warrant or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of data, complying with court rules regarding the production of records and data, defending BuildCentrix in a legal, regulatory or administrative proceeding or in a contractual dispute or providing information to our legal counsel.
- the performance of contractual obligations, such as the BuildCentrix Terms of Service or certain legal obligations;
- protecting your interests or those of another person; and
- our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third-party,
Data Storage and RetentionWhile BuildCentrix is a Canadian company, the data you provide through the Service may be stored and processed by third parties (such as Amazon.com, Inc.) in countries around the world, including the United States. You are aware that BuildCentrix is a Canadian company, and you authorize BuildCentrix and third parties acting on our behalf to process your data in any country of their choosing, which may cause your data, including personal data, to be subject to privacy protections and legal rights applicable in other jurisdictions. In all cases, all data you share with BuildCentrix will be handled with the utmost care. Your personal data is retained until you request its deletion or until BuildCentrix no longer requires such data for the purpose for which it was collected or until required to be deleted by laws applicable in your jurisdiction. Please email us at email@example.com to delete any personal data of yours that we hold.
DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSUREDo Not Track (“DNT”) is a web or device setting that allows you to request that receivers of personal data stop their tracking activities. When you choose to turn on the DNT setting in your browser or device or use alternative consumer choice mechanisms, your browser or device sends a special signal to websites, analytics companies, advertising networks, plug-in providers and other web services you encounter to stop tracking your activity. Currently, as there is no industry consensus in how to deal with DNT requests, we do not respond to DNT requests.
CALIFORNIA “SHINE THE LIGHT” RIGHTIf you are a California resident, California Civil Code 1798.83 grants you the right to request disclosure of the categories of personal information we provided to third parties, and the names and addresses of these third parties, for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make this request, please contact us using the contact information set forth below. While currently, the California “Shine the Light” law does not apply to BuildCentrix as BuildCentrix has under 20 employees, if one day, this law does apply to BuildCentrix, please note that you may only make this request once per year.
SecurityWe are committed to ensuring that your data is secure. To prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, or breach, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure the data we collect and process, including appropriate protections for any sensitive personal data we collect. Sensitive personal data, such as timecard data, has additional security protections to respect the additional risks associated with this more sensitive data.
Contact PreferencesWe will communicate with you through your email address or other methods in order to deliver the Service to you and to respond to support requests or comments. If you would like to unsubscribe from receiving certain types of emails we send to you, including our newsletters, you may do so by clicking a link within certain types of emails that we send to you or, if no link is available, by replying with “unsubscribe” in the email title or body. On rare occasions, some types of email are necessary for the Service and cannot be unsubscribed from if you continue to use the Service.
Posts by Tag
3D 3D Modeling API Autodesk BIM BuildCentrix Building Automation & Control Building Information Modeling CAD CAM integration Cloud cloud-native Compatibility Construction Construction Industry Construction Innovation Construction Technology Data Data collection Digital Digital Construction Economic Growth Economy ERP System Fabrication Field Operations HVAC Labour Lean Construction Manufacturing News Newsletter Piping Plumbing Production & Delivery Production Management Productivity Real-Time Data RealTime SaaS Smart Technologies Technology Technology Innovation Timecard Workflow
- BuildCentrix releases the next generation #mobile user #interface for its integrated shop & field #timecard. 5 years ago
- BuildCentrix is in San Francisco at the @AutodeskForge #Accelerator to leverage its #APIs to buildout next generati… http://t.co/zQIMJQfFyn 5 years ago
- PSF Mechanical: A Model of Efficiency - @PSFMechanical , Inc expands the use of @BuildCentrix #cloudsoftware… http://t.co/mgdcvnAtzu 5 years ago
- North Central Fabricators enhances costumer service by implementing the @BuildCentrix #onlineordering system. Custo… http://t.co/AmvHFejjaz 5 years ago