- Adding Stock Products – In this video you’ll learn how to add stock products to your deployment.
- Managing Categories and sub-categories and product within them –
Sheet Metal Fittings
- Making changes to an existing fitting – In this video you will learn how to make changes to custom fittings.
- Adding a new calculated fitting – Any fitting which requires calculation of materials, labor, equipment integration, price and/or cost must done by the BuildCentrix Support team. If you need a new fitting, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us toll free at 855-932-3828
- Setting material and labor Costs –
- Changing the pricing of a custom fitting –
Posts by Tag
3D 3D Modeling API Autodesk BIM BuildCentrix Building Automation & Control Building Information Modeling CAD CAM integration Cloud cloud-native Compatibility Construction Construction Industry Construction Innovation Construction Technology Data Data collection Digital Digital Construction Economic Growth Economy ERP System Fabrication Field Operations HVAC Labour Lean Construction Manufacturing News Newsletter Piping Plumbing Production & Delivery Production Management Productivity Real-Time Data RealTime SaaS Smart Technologies Technology Technology Innovation Timecard Workflow
- BuildCentrix releases the next generation #mobile user #interface for its integrated shop & field #timecard. 5 years ago
- BuildCentrix is in San Francisco at the @AutodeskForge #Accelerator to leverage its #APIs to buildout next generati… http://t.co/zQIMJQfFyn 5 years ago
- PSF Mechanical: A Model of Efficiency - @PSFMechanical , Inc expands the use of @BuildCentrix #cloudsoftware… http://t.co/mgdcvnAtzu 5 years ago
- North Central Fabricators enhances costumer service by implementing the @BuildCentrix #onlineordering system. Custo… http://t.co/AmvHFejjaz 5 years ago